Finished Quilt: Baby Bee

This week I have finally finished the Baby Bee Quilt. Check it out:

Back
Front

One of these days, I’ll actually start taking some decent pictures. But for now, this is what you get. πŸ™‚ If there are any camera savvy photographers out there willing to help, I’m open to learning new skills.

As usual, the pieces are randomly arranged and the quilting is a simply diagonal. The women in my family have always traditionally quilted in diagonals, so that is what I usually stick with. But who knows, after my adhesive spray revelation, I may start doing some crazy quilting in the future.

Here are some pictures of the details:

Front corner
Back Corner

On the front, I used yellow thread for the quilting, and on the back, white. My binding has improved greatly since my last quilt. I’ve been using scraps to practice, and I feel it’s definitely helped. I’m not saying it’s perfect, I definitely still have room for improvement. But my corners are much sharper and my stitching is much more even. All in all, I’d say I’m getting better with each stitch. πŸ™‚

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s